When a scuba diver learns to navigate the way to and from a destination, a new sense of confidence and ability is achieved. Simply knowing you can find your way back to the boat of shore relives stress from the dive.
- Minimum age 15 years old. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Open Water Certification
- Completion of Medical Declaration. Click here to check the online medical questionnaire.
- Online eLearning
- Theory Session
- 2 Training Dives
- Tank, weight belt, weights
- Internationally recognised certification
- Nitrox Air Fills
- Gear Hire (Includes BCD, Regulator, Computer and Wetsuit)
- Snorkelling Gear (Mask, Fins and Snorkel)
- Cost of Dive Medical – if required.
- Reef Taxes
Enriched Air Nitrox Training
- Theory and Practical lesson
- Enriched air tank and Nitrox fills for the two dive
- Two training dives run in conjunction with your Navigation Specialty cours
- Enriched Air Nitrox 40 Certification
- Normally $199 – Save $50
Click here for more details.
Contact Us for further information and upcoming course dates.