PRICE from – $199
“Every diver wants to be a “good diver” – Perfect buoyancy control is the first step in this direction.”
Improving your buoyancy control skills is highly recommended. Every diver who wants to improve diving skills and at the same time wants to perform active environmental protection should take a PERFECT BUOYANCY course.
Nearly every diver who wants to dive on great spots on holiday is requested to do a Check-Dive and buoyancy control is one of the essential skills that has to be performed.
This isn’t done to stress you out at the start of your vacation. It is done to protect the reefs you will be diving around.
The destruction and harm caused by divers with weak buoyancy skills is having an impact on reefs worldwide. Additionally, perfect buoyancy control is a prerequisite for nearly all Specialty Courses.
- Minimum age 12 years old. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Open Water Certification
- Completion of Medical Declaration. Click here to check the online medical questionnaire.
- Online eLearning
- Theory Session
- 2 Training Dives
- Tanks & Weights
- Internationally recognised certification
- Nitrox Air Fills
- Gear Hire
- Cost of Dive Medical – if required.
- Reef Taxes
Enriched Air Nitrox Training
- Theory and Practical lessons
- Enriched air tank and Nitrox fills for the two dives
- Two training dives run in conjunction with your Perfect Buoyancy Specialty course
- Enriched Air Nitrox 40 Certification
- Normally $199 – Save $50
Click here for more details.
Contact Us for further information and upcoming course dates.