PRICES from $449
Get your Wreck Diver Specialty certification on the No.1 Shipwreck in Australia!!
During the Wreck Diving Specialty Course you will learn where and how to get background information on wrecks, how to locate wrecks and how to prepare for a wreck dive. During the 2 mandatory dives you will apply the correct wreck diving techniques, as well as, evaluate and avoid the potential risks while diving on wrecks.
- Minimum age 15 years old. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Open Water & Perfect Buoyancy Certification
- Completion of Medical Declaration. Click here to check the online medical questionnaire.
- Online eLearning
- Theory Session
- Trip to SS Yongala
- Tank, weight belt, weights
- Nitrox Fills (if completing Nitrox Course)
- Internationally Recognised Certification
- Gear Hire
- Additional Gear required for this course
- Dive Knife
- Safety Sausage
- Cost of Dive Medical – if required
- SS Yongala Taxes, Mooring Fee & EMC
Add Nitrox EANX40 for just $149!!
Contact Us for further information and upcoming course dates.