Why not take your training a step further than Dive Master by becoming a Dive Control Specialist (Assistant Instructor). You will learn to teach uncertified divers in the classroom and in confined water and assist fully trained instructors on courses!
From here it is a small step to becoming a fully-fledged Dive Instructor!
PRICE: On Request. Dependent on current certification level.
- Online eLearning
- Personalised & tailored program to YOUR needs, learning ability and timeframe
- Dedicated program coordinator
- Free diving for term of traineeship
- Internationally recognised certification
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Open Water Certification
- Completion of Medical Declaration. Click here to check the online medical questionnaire
- Valid 1st Aid and Oxygen Administrator Certificate (within the last 24 months)
Contact Us to start your adventure today!