PRICE from $999
Learn to lead and guide certified divers on the Great Barrier Reef!
The SSI Dive Guide program is a simple way for divers who want to be more involved but aren’t ready to take on the responsibility or the commitment of becoming an SSI Instructor.
This program is the first step on the Dive Professional ladder. Using practical application and background information, the goal is to create well-prepared, versatile and marketable Dive Professionals.
As well as guiding certified divers, after passing the Snorkeling Instructor program, a Dive Guide can teach and issue Snorkeling certifications.
- Online eLearning
- All Training Materials
- Experienced Instructor
- Classroom Sessions
- Pool Training Sessions
- Shore & Boat Open Water Dives
- Reef Taxes & Mooring Fees
- Tanks & Weights
- Internationally Recognised Certification
- Be at least 18 years old
- Open Water Diver certification
- Hold a current First Aid, CPR & Oxygen Administration certificate
- Pass a Watermanship Assessment
- Pass Professionalism Assessment
- Total Diving System of professional type and quality
- Additional Gear required for this course
- Safety Sausage
- Dive Knife
- Current medical (A.S. 2299) for scuba diving
- SSI Dive Professional Membership Fees
- Dive Professional & Public Liability Insurance