Take your professional training a step further than Divemaster by becoming an Assistant Instructor. You will learn to teach uncertified divers in the classroom and in confined water and assist fully trained instructors on courses!
From here it is a small step to becoming a fully-fledged Dive Instructor!
PRICE: On Request. Dependent on current certification level.
Internship Option Available.
- SSI Online eLearning
- Personalised & tailored program to suit YOUR needs, learning ability and timeframe
- Dedicated program coordinator
- Free diving for term of traineeship
- Internationally recognised certification
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Completed your Dive Master course
- Logged a total of at least 60 open water dives
- Have a current medical exam for scuba diving not older than 1 year and signed by a licensed medical practitioner
- Valid 1st Aid and Oxygen Administrator Certificate (within the last 24 months)
- Own a Total Diving System of professional type and quality. If you do not yet have your own system Pro Dive offer a range of discounted packages to our students.
- SSI Professional Membership Payment
- Australian dive medical. This is required once every 12 months to stay current as a dive professional
Contact Us to start your adventure today!