Experience one of the seven wonders of the world – The Great Barrier Reef!
Join us for a day never to be forgotten, and swim, snorkel and dive in the beautiful warm turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef. You will experience one of the most diverse eco systems in the world, surrounded by an array of colourful hard and soft corals and an amazing variety of marine life.
We will head out for a full day trip, in the comfort of our newly refurbished vessel Nautiful, where all your needs will be catered to by our professional, friendly, passionate team.
Your trip includes:
- Day trip to the Reef
- Snorkel and dive briefings
- FREE use of snorkel gear; masks, snorkels, fins and wetsuits or stinger suits
- Flotation devices available – noodles
- Complimentary professional guide for certified divers
- Delicious packed lunch provided by SOS Stuffed on Seafood
What to bring:
- Light windproof jacket
- Certification card/app for certified divers
- Drink Bottle / reusable cup (water, hot drinks and soup available)
Advice for Diving and Snorkeling
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving can be strenuous activities. If you are concerned about your fitness, swimming ability or have a medical conditions please inform our friendly crew.
*Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving or will require a Doctor’s certificate (organised prior to your trip). You’ll be required to complete a medical statement and sign a Legal Waiver Release & Indemnity Deed prior to boarding the vessel.
Click here to view our medical questionnaire.
You will not be able to fly or ascend over 300m for 24 hours after your final dive.