Learn to dive with Pro Dive Magnetic Island in Australia’s Great Barrier Reef Marine Park!
Becoming an Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition!
With personalised training and taking enough time, we make sure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use.
Your Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academics, Pool Training and Open Water Sessions.
- Internationally Recognised Certification
- Online eLearning
- Academic classroom session
- Pool training
- 4 open water dives under direct supervision of our experienced instructors
- All dive equipment
- Your own personal divers logbook
- Minimum age 12 years old
- Swim Test – 200m swim & 10 min tread or float
- Online Training – theory must be completed in advance
- Completion of Medical Declaration.
Click here to check the online medical questionnaire.
BOOK NOW to begin your underwater adventure!
Click here to see the full terms and conditions