Continue your adventure!
Open up new and exciting dive sites and increase your skill and ability with the Advanced Adventurer Course.
During the Advanced Adventurer Program you will have the chance to try out 5 different specialties. You will complete one open water training dive per specialty and if you decide to take a full course in any of the specialties you tried, the dive you took can be applied to your advanced certification.
- Day 1: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 2: SS Yongala Shipwreck
- Internationally Recognised Certification
- Online eLearning
- 2 Days training
- 5 dives – 1 for each specialty
- All dive equipment
- Deep Diver – up to 30 metres
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Fish Identification
- Night & Limited Visibility (if available)
- Minimum age 15 years old
- 12-14 years can complete PADI Junior Advanced Open Water (upto 21m)
- Open Water Certification
- Completion of Medical Declaration.
Click here to check the online medical questionnaire.
Add Nitrox EANX40 for just $149!!