SSI has a simplified crossover system for instructors affiliated with recognized agencies, believing that since you’re already an instructor, you only need to know how the SSI System and Philosophy function as well as the specific skills.
We recognize that as a qualified Instructor or Divemaster you already know how to train divers or deal with certified divers. Our crossover is designed to simply familiarize you with the SSI Total Teaching System and the difference in our water skills. It’s that simple. Any active Instructor Trainer can conduct Dive Professional Crossovers independently which ensures quick service, efficient logistics and flexible scheduling.
The ratings you currently hold with your other recognized agency will be matched one-to-one with SSI ratings. After completion, you can continue your career with SSI without limits! Continue your career by taking higher Dive Professional programs or by qualifying for other Specialty Instructor ratings.
Accommodation Packages available.
- Online eLearning
- SSI Teaching Materials
- Academic Session
- In-Water Training Session
- All tanks, weights and belts for the entire SSI ITC Crossover Course
- Be an active Dive Master or higher with an internationally recognized training organization
- Have no ethics or standards violation pending or any verified ethics or standards violations in the past 12 months
- A current medical certificate
- Valid 1st Aid and Oxygen Administrator Certificate (within the last 24 months)
Click here to view the SSI Equivalent Chart
Click here for more information