Become a Divemaster with Pro Dive Magnetic Island. We are renowned in the industry for producing high quality dive professionals through our personalised programs, tailor-made for each individual to provide them not only with the best training but also real-world experience.
As a Divemaster you will be certified to supervise recreational diving activities, lead certified divers on boat and shore dives and assist Instructors on dive courses.
As a qualified Divemaster you can also proceed to Assistant Instructor and Instructor level training.
After passing the Dive Master course you may do the following:
- Give underwater tours to certified divers.
- Teach Snorkelling after having passed the Snorkelling Instructor module and issue Snorkel Diver certifications
- Act as a certified assistant for all SSI recreational courses
- Enroll in an SSI Dive Control Specialist program
- SSI Online Training or PADI Course Materials
- Personalised & tailored program to YOUR needs, learning ability and time frame
- Dedicated program coordinator
- Free Diving for Term of Traineeship
- Internationally Recognised Certification
- ‘Real world’ Training – gain valuable hands on experience
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent
- Hold a Stress and Rescue certification or equivalent
- Logged a total of at least 40 open water dives
- Complete the watermanship evaluation
- Valid 1st Aid and Oxygen Administrator Certificate (within the last 24 months)
- SSI or PADI Professional Membership Payment
- Queensland dive medical. This is required once every 12 months to stay current as a dive professional
- Gear hire – All Dive Professionals must own a Total Diving System of professional type and quality. Pro Dive offers discounted packages to all it’s Dive Professional trainees.
Contact Us for further information